Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the Rains Came Tumbling Down




The following video is what I encountered at work the past week. I was on the phone (which you can hear me still talking to my client) when all of a sudden there is a HUGE flood above my head. I just got up out of my seat and continued the conversation while everyone else cleared off my desk. This was a video that one of my co-workers took. Do not worry, I have now moved cubicles and am liking the new placement better.

I have learned a valuable lesson from this. Sometimes the "rain" that we see in our lives may turn out to better our situations, no matter how wet we get. :)

1 comment:

alison said...

I love hearing you talking to your client still. I think that's the funniest part. I'm glad that you have an office you like better now... and always a lesson or positive attitude. It's easier when we can see the immediate downpour (haha) of blessings from trials. :)