Friday, July 26, 2013

Robinson Blog - Revisited


THE BLOG IS BACK!!!!!


      We have all decided to start back the blog.  How it works is that each member of the family has a week assigned to them to post.  There are a lot of us so I have decided to assign two families per week so that we get to see more and more of the people we love and to help us all keep in touch.  Of course you are welcome to post more often than what you are assigned, it is just that I will hunt you down if you do not post.
      No rules about what to post but pictures and videos are GREAT!!!!    Can't wait to see what everyone posts!
      

4 comments:

Sarah Rands said...

Yay!! Have we assigned weeks yet??

alison said...

Um...I think this is what facebook's for... :)

Good idea!

Becca said...

True but I don't post a lot of funny stories or personal stories on facebook. Also, Christmas assignments or other family photos would be good to have in one place. You can just copy your facebook posts over if that is what you wanna do.

As far as assignments go, I thought it would be easier to just post whenever you want but if it had been awhile I can remind people. I am open to suggestions though...

Lees said...

Yay! I actually signed onto the blog a week ago randomly and was so sad to find that no one had posted, but was too lazy to post something myself,LOL. I can take this week. I want to sleep before trying to do a serious blog entry,LOL. Trying to switch from night shift schedule to days by staying awake. Surviving so far, but the English language is more difficult than usual ;)