Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey Everyone! I thought since everybody would be on checking out the Christmas update I would give you all a Portner update as well!

Here are some videos from this summer the first is of simon saying what he did that day (notice that the answer is not that we went to mcdonald's, played in the play place and got ice cream)

Here is a very blurry but still fun video of simon at gymnastics!


And here is a video of the boys playing in the backyard, if you stick it out to the end you can see Simon do his robot dance (a dance from just dance for the kinect) and sing I am a child of God.

Last video, this is Theo showing off his climbing prowess.  



Things that we have been up to include finishing Simon's room in the basement



And dressing up for halloween (Blais is Teemo from league of legends, I am Katerina from league of legends, Simon is superman, and Theo is Batman)




A week later and simon is still wearing his cape daily..
This is a photo of our Joy school class that we do every Monday


And now just some cute pictures of the boys :)





Love you All!

3 comments:

Sarah Rands said...

I JUST saw this!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! I love that Theo kept saying "Uh Oh" as Simon was doing his gymnastic tricks lol. Maybe he thought something bad would happen! I LOVE the pic of Theo and Eliana together! Adorable!!!

Lees said...

So cute Rachel! Love the vids. Makes me want to take a gymnastics class!

Becca said...

Just saw this and it was so great to see the boys!!! You guys have such a great family. Loved the cameo of doby in the video at the park. :)